PDA

View Full Version : Out to play tomorrow???

gaz3014
22.04.2006, 09:58 PM
Anyone out for a wee couple of hours tomorrow around devils bridge and areas????:cool:

MartinH
22.04.2006, 10:24 PM
Been out today but may manage an hour or two tomorrow. Unfortunatley we arrived on the scene of a bad accident today just before Horton in Ribblesdale coming from Settle. Was told later that the rider died. The road was closed just after. Also not long after arriving at Devils from Sedburgh some other lads who arrived later said that road had also been shut because of another bad accident. Terrible news so be careful out there! The police will be out in a little more force as they are when something awful like this happens. So be a little more wary this weekend if riding that area.

dseered
22.04.2006, 11:52 PM
Damn it, always bad news when that happens, we will be riding out from Kendal about 1 PM with some local boys, can meet at Devil's 11sh if you fancy, I will go down there anyway !

MartinH
23.04.2006, 08:53 AM
Had taken a friend out that used to be a regular rider up there til he had a bad accident near Sedburgh 2 years back on a zx10 (air ambulance to Lancaster etc) He got rid of his sports bikes but kept his Suzuki 1400 for an occasional potter about. He has only done a couple of hundred miles in 2 years and decide he would come with me on a ride out to his oldl haunts. We just pottered along slowly so he could get back into things. Not a good reintroduction to riding really. He couldnt wait to get back home after seeing the accident scene.

Am staying at home and cutting the grass I think today.

gaz3014
23.04.2006, 09:40 AM
Sounds like yesterday was pretty bad!!

Will be at devils bout 1130ish Ian. Might see you there dude!!

gaz3014
23.04.2006, 01:36 PM
Just got back from my blast!! Had a good ride out.
Sorry I missed you Ian!! Devils was feckin caos!!!

Was a few prats out, overtaking me in a couple of 30mph zones. These guys think they are invincible:comp2:

Still had a good blast though!

Biscuit
23.04.2006, 02:24 PM
Gaz, saw you going towards Devils i think, i was ont red XJR1300. went for a quick run up int sunshine. Chaos indeed!

dseered
23.04.2006, 05:35 PM
Was there this aft Gaz, my 11.30 was a bit optimistic after last nights shannanigans ;)

I didn't enjoy today though, far to many lemmings out, its ok they will write off their Gixers soon enough !

gaz3014
23.04.2006, 07:23 PM
Gixers, mopeds, same thing!!!;)

If its nice this weekend, will be out again.

Lovin it!!!:cool: