PDA

View Full Version : ....job!

Ducatijane
02.03.2010, 06:02 PM
I'm an experienced Consultant within New Business/Retail/Sales Management. Currently looking for a new position within a similar area, willing to help those struggling due to Recession - my rates are reasonable!

Former clients are :-

Diageo, John Lewis Partnership, Jarvis Porter, IBM and many others.

Thanks!:flash:

LouSCannon
02.03.2010, 06:18 PM
Heya Jane, what is it you consult in exactly.... I manage a team of consultants in IBM who work with the Cognos BI & FPM software, and we're often looking for external resources...?

rmarinel
03.03.2010, 05:12 PM
Heya Jane, what is it you consult in exactly.... I manage a team of consultants in IBM who work with the Cognos BI & FPM software, and we're often looking for external resources...?

Interesting, we are currently rolling out Cognos TM1.......you may be a useful contact:comp2:

R

LouSCannon
03.03.2010, 06:56 PM
Yup, TM1 is one of ours...

samieb
03.03.2010, 08:22 PM
Wished I'd have known that back in Sept 09 when I was out of work.

My contract with Johnson & Johnson finished and tried to stay within the 2nd & 3rd line Desktop/ server environment. Used to installing most bespoke types of S/W IE CRM/ ERP & Cognos etc..

Anyway good luck Jane

Ducatijane
06.03.2010, 12:32 AM

I used to work at IBM, Greenock - Project Marketing for the facilities & property sector up until the Procord sell off. I then did some contract work for Sysnet, Hulley & Kirkwood in Glasgow.

I've a CAD/Lotus background based on work experience/education of the above Companies.

Neepdocker
06.03.2010, 11:45 PM
I used to work at IBM, Greenock - Project Marketing for the facilities & property sector up until the Procord sell off. I then did some contract work for Sysnet, Hulley & Kirkwood in Glasgow.

I've a CAD/Lotus background based on work experience/education of the above Companies.

Aye, That sounds very impressive.

Plenty jobs out stacking shelves,picking berries etc.....

Ducatijane
07.03.2010, 12:05 AM
Aye, That sounds very impressive.

Plenty jobs out stacking shelves,picking berries etc.....

Bit of a cheeky B, the Polish took all those jobs....:comp2:

Neepdocker
07.03.2010, 12:16 AM
Bit of a cheeky B, the Polish took all those jobs....:comp2:

Do you not speak Polski?:lol2: :lol2:

Best of luck with you're job hunt...........