PDA

View Full Version : Why bother posting anymore?

twpd
04.05.2010, 04:35 PM
Blow, @@@@, moan, bitch....

:banghead:

Let's all live in a cuddly little world where only praise is allowed and we can't speak our minds.

Not happy.

F u @ k i t...why bother to post anymore?

Gizmo
04.05.2010, 04:38 PM
Blow, @@@@, moan, bitch....

:banghead:

Let's all live in a cuddly little world where only praise is allowed and we can't speak our minds.

Not happy.

F u c k i t...why bother to post anymore?

Leave it Nigel, if you want to rant about "rights" go take the chance on your own site and at your own risk, thats the way the game plays whether we like it or not.

twpd
04.05.2010, 04:52 PM
I utterly disagree with you and believe you are wrong. I won't bother discussing it with you as you've clearly made your mind up on this.

I suggest the OP broadcasts loud and clear elsewhere.

Spud Raver
04.05.2010, 04:58 PM
To be honest Nigel, the subject matter was between the OP and the business(s) concerned. No one else was involved and Michael did the right thing. He/we personally shouldnt be involved in any way concerned.

Only my 1p as I am thick.....:D

twpd
04.05.2010, 05:01 PM
Only my 1p as I am thick.....:D

Do you really want an answer to that? ;)

If you want to discuss it or have answer then feel free to mail me as clearly it's not welcome here.

Spud Raver
04.05.2010, 05:11 PM
Do you really want an answer to that? ;)

:D

Ach, I would just leave it mate. Whats done is done. :)

gordj65
04.05.2010, 10:28 PM
sorry ive missed this one, what are we not posting now???. i always miss the good stuff. bugger.

saying that if we are talking about the guy with his insurance / fixing problem. im sorry but i lost the will to live half way through that, it was very dry and rather long winded and all these people called m, a, z etc i thought he had been talking to a bowl of alphabet soup.
if your going to moan it should at the least be entertaining, tho i can be guilty of failing that myself