PDA

View Full Version : Single Guys only....and don't all rush at once......

Curriedug
14.06.2010, 06:14 PM
Having chatted to my nursing colleagues about going to next years Moto-Giro (with my wife I may add!), one single female nurse would love to go pillion with a companion and experience all that I had described to her that makes for a cracking annual event in Italy.

The responses I realise are going to be interesting........

Serious bidders only can PM me!!!!!:lol2::D

gordj65
14.06.2010, 06:24 PM
please tell me that you are going to reveal who has applied and how corny theyre applications are

RobbieT
14.06.2010, 08:41 PM
Photos of Single female nurse please.....:lol2:

RobbieT
14.06.2010, 08:43 PM
Only Joking....

is this a daft question but what is Moto-Giro???

Do you mean Muguello???

feeling stupido.....:comp2:

851jim
14.06.2010, 08:47 PM
Ignore Robbie, its an age thing (whats Moto Giro), more importantly will she be wearing her uniform?

Biscuit
14.06.2010, 09:25 PM
is it this nurse?

http://bootleggersports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/hot-nurse.jpg

239desmo
14.06.2010, 10:21 PM
The Italians are pretty lax about safety on bikes but think they would object to that head gear.

Think they would approve of everything else though! :D

239desmo
14.06.2010, 10:26 PM
is this a daft question but what is Moto-Giro???

There you go! (http://www.motoclub-terni.it/motogiroditalia.php)

RobbieT
14.06.2010, 10:37 PM
Who cares about whether its an age thing or if the headgear is suitable........if all nurses were like that count me in...
on that note hope Guy M & Connor C have a speedy recovery at the hand of our trusted NHS staff and nurses.....particularly ones like picture below :lol2:

Curriedug
14.06.2010, 11:50 PM
Who cares about whether its an age thing or if the headgear is suitable........if all nurses were like that count me in...
on that note hope Guy M & Connor C have a speedy recovery at the hand of our trusted NHS staff and nurses.....particularly ones like picture below :lol2:

Now now boys....don't get to excited! I would not like to burst any ones bubble but I think a reality check is required!:twak:

More information required I see...

Female Nurse seeks male companion of similar age (40 - 52yrs) and would love to go to the Moto-Giro 2011. She may be able to attend the Bob Mac at the weekend and aquaint herself with the SDC gang. This would be an opportunity for any potential suiter to meet her casually at the Desmo BBQ & beer :beer: social evening?

Curriedug
14.06.2010, 11:58 PM
I new this was going to get interesting, when single and nurse are mentioned!

Put it this way she aint...:gayfight: and likes :flash: and :beer:, no :crazy::weed::violin:..need apply!!:)

Curriedug
15.06.2010, 12:38 AM
please tell me that you are going to reveal who has applied and how corny theyre applications are

Single word answer Gordon..no!

All PM communication strictly confidential as is fit of my professional position.

gordj65
15.06.2010, 07:47 PM
Single word answer Gordon..no!

All PM communication strictly confidential as is fit of my professional position.

ok name your price....you can be bought man , you have a price. bidding starts at a tube of smarties and an empty crisp packet:D

molenz
15.06.2010, 10:32 PM
that might just be a ladyboy, carefull now..:)

Chiz
16.06.2010, 06:16 AM
that might just be a ladyboy, carefull now..:)

That still won't put off some of our DUN & SDC members.;);):D:D
I've seen the Masher photos with the inflatable sheep.:eek::eek::eek:

Curriedug
16.06.2010, 06:28 AM
ok name your price....you can be bought man , you have a price. bidding starts at a tube of smarties and an empty crisp packet:D

Gordon.....you could of course express interest (a PM!;)), that way there would be no need for you to blackmail me!!:lol2:

Ask yourself these 3 simple questions:

Are you aiming to go to next years Giro?
Would you take a lovely nurse as your pillion?
A possible meeting over a beer at the Bob Mac to get aquainted?

If the answer is no to all 3 then I cannot be bought!:D

Curriedug
16.06.2010, 06:29 AM
That still won't put off some of our DUN & SDC members.;);):D:D
I've seen the Masher photos with the inflatable sheep.:eek::eek::eek:

Baaaaaa baaaa.......she's not an old yew!!!:lol2:

Spud Raver
16.06.2010, 08:30 AM
Any nurses kicking around that are about 25 to 30 age bracket? :idea:

And are not into old bangers for bikes? :lol2:

PaulV
16.06.2010, 09:49 AM

I'm surprised it took you this long............................;)

Curriedug
16.06.2010, 06:46 PM

Well I know quite a few kicking about.......but how do I explain you to them Davie!!:lol2::D

gordj65
16.06.2010, 07:50 PM
Gordon.....you could of course express interest (a PM!;)), that way there would be no need for you to blackmail me!!:lol2:

Ask yourself these 3 simple questions:

Are you aiming to go to next years Giro?
Would you take a lovely nurse as your pillion?
A possible meeting over a beer at the Bob Mac to get aquainted?

If the answer is no to all 3 then I cannot be bought!:D

i could answer yes to all three things, but, alas , my wife would kill me :lol2::lol2::lol2::D

gordj65
16.06.2010, 07:54 PM
Well I know quite a few kicking about.......but how do I explain you to them Davie!!:lol2::D

how about trying:- borderline alchie, with a preference for tits, would like to meet nurse with low moral standards, her own uniform and a discount card for her local off licence. extra interest paid to those of low intelligence and red thigh length boots. underwear optional. no poles.

think that pretty much sums him up and also says what he is looking for :D

foxy
16.06.2010, 08:08 PM
how about trying:- borderline alchie, with a preference for tits, would like to meet nurse with low moral standards, her own uniform and a discount card for her local off licence. extra interest paid to those of low intelligence and red thigh length boots. underwear optional. no poles.

pmsl - says it all really:cool::D:D:D:D

Spud Raver
16.06.2010, 08:19 PM

Actually.........

Im more of an ass man :p

Spud Raver
16.06.2010, 08:20 PM

Lie? :D

gordj65
16.06.2010, 08:32 PM

truthful and funny at the same time .....brilliant:lol2::D

Curriedug
16.06.2010, 09:53 PM
Actually.........

Im more of an ass man :p

With the selection I know you could have all of the above!:lol2::D

I could also add shapely, leggy, sophisticated and Pol......but thats not for you...is it?:D

Curriedug
16.06.2010, 09:57 PM

Do you really believe that I could keep a straight face and lie thinking of you Davie!!?:beer::booze::beer::booze::drunk::drunk::cheers::cheers::asslick::laugh:

Curriedug
16.06.2010, 10:02 PM
i could answer yes to all three things, but, alas , my wife would kill me :lol2::lol2::lol2::D

Gordon it would be worth it..........trust me!!;):D

Spud Raver
17.06.2010, 12:00 AM
With the selection I know you could have all of the above!:lol2::D

I could also add shapely, leggy, sophisticated and Pol......but thats not for you...is it?:D

Pol??

Tell me more.....not Pol......ish? :flash:

239desmo
17.06.2010, 04:13 PM
Does NHS employ many registered blind nurses? :)

Curriedug
17.06.2010, 06:32 PM
Does NHS employ many registered blind nurses? :)

Aye there might be one or two who are...Registered Blind.......but that disnae matter when they speak Pol....ish!!!:lol2::flash::D

Scottch
17.06.2010, 06:48 PM
They speak polish, Davie speaks pish - I'm certain they'd manage to work out he's a @@@@nut as well ;)

GaryO
18.06.2010, 07:42 AM
Pol??

Tell me more.....not Pol......ish? :flash:

Or even a Pol...... e Dancer ??? :cool::D