PDA

View Full Version : Hi

colin-c
14.06.2006, 02:34 PM
The drinks are on me! I had an awful job just typing that never mind actually buying the drink.Been looking at the site for a couple of weeks now thought I'd take the plunge and try to post, computers not being my strong point.Spur of the moment found myself on a plane to Ducati Coventry(Sorry Ducati Glasgow) I bought a used 749 even though I was looking for a Monster .Absolutely stunning bike, best looking bike I have ever owned, probabaly sell it now.My missus stopped speaking to me cause I cant stop flying about on it should have got that Monster in the first place.Oh my other bikes a Harley Softail Classic , yes yes I know ,I can sense sniggering but I love it too and any other type of bike for that matter.p.s Can you chrome Ducati's and where do I hang my tassles?

Spud Raver
14.06.2006, 02:40 PM
Welcome Colin....youre obviously from this side of the Border....

Good choice of bike, yellow per chance????......I'll have a Pino Collapso ta muchly :thumbs:

colin-c
14.06.2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks, Is it the way I type?Yes I live in Falkirk and she's a big red one.

Freak
14.06.2006, 03:06 PM
Ha Colin already knows better than to get a slow one like yours!!! LOL!!!

Watch him Colin, he'll have you're bling off before you know it ;)

Welcome, bottle of red square please :D

Tam
14.06.2006, 03:11 PM
Cheers colin i'm just up the road in Alva and after the mornin i've had i think a large vodie and tonics in answer.
If you ever wanna swop mate i'm your man.:thumbs:

gordj65
14.06.2006, 03:21 PM
hi colin,welcome aboard,perhaps ducati will show you what a real v twin is all about........is it true that you get free line dancing lessons with the harley ;)
just a cup of tea for me ta

colin-c
14.06.2006, 03:25 PM
Hi Tam, Mmm.... tempting offer, and i'm sure your a nice guy and all, but think i'll have to say no at this time.

Nimue
14.06.2006, 03:30 PM
Tassels are good - but don't let on I said that!

I'll have a coffee please to keep me awake here at work.

Monsters are good too!!!

Cheers, Jan xx

Tam
14.06.2006, 03:33 PM
I'm through your way once a month so i'll pm u the next time i'm through and we can have a couple of :beer: :beer:

Tam
14.06.2006, 03:35 PM
Tassels are good - but don't let on I said that!

I'll have a coffee please to keep me awake here at work.

Monsters are good too!!!

Cheers, Jan xx

Are you talkin dirty again Jan:p

colin-c
14.06.2006, 03:35 PM
Do you line dance? I'll get you that coffee to keep you awake..... sounds like my usual saturday night !!

colin-c
14.06.2006, 03:37 PM
Cheers, Just remember Elvis rode a harley! I dont think he did any line dancing though.

colin-c
14.06.2006, 03:38 PM
Yeah sorted.

PaulV
14.06.2006, 03:38 PM
Welcome aboard Colin. Just so Davie doen't feel left out on the cocktails I'll have a Mojito please. And don't swap with Tam....not until he fixes his Monster anyway;) :beer: :beer:

Tam
14.06.2006, 03:45 PM
Welcome aboard Colin. Just so Davie doen't feel left out on the cocktails I'll have a Mojito please. And don't swap with Tam....not until he fixes his Monster anyway;) :beer: :beer:

Spoilsport:p She's in Duc Glesga waitin on the bits and Charlie to preety her up Paul.

gordj65
14.06.2006, 03:55 PM
Cheers, Just remember Elvis rode a harley! I dont think he did any line dancing though.
he rode a honda too lol.though i must admit he had enough taste not to line dance

pibbow
14.06.2006, 05:00 PM
Welcome to da madnessssssssss:o :o

Scottch
14.06.2006, 05:00 PM
i must admit he had enough taste not to line dance

Shame you don't though :p

Welcome aboard Colin!

I'll have a pint of anything cold buddy - congrats on the bike, and I hope we see you on a run soon.

Cheers!

foxy
14.06.2006, 09:43 PM
Hi Colin
think I'll stay on the red wine tonight thanx. I'm not too far away so give me a shout if you are through here anytime. I also go the the east coast a fair bit so will let you know an maybe we could all meet up??

colin-c
15.06.2006, 01:48 PM
Hi Foxy

I lived in Motherwell for five years still in therapy ,still go thru occasionally to face the demons or in-laws same thing really.