PDA

View Full Version : Hoffman to ride Sete's bike at Assen

borderduc
20.06.2006, 05:19 PM
That Loris is a tough wee chappie for sure, set to race as usual this weekend after that crash !. I see that Alex Hoffman will be riding Sete's bike, though. Let's hope he makes the most of the opportunity. I thought for a moment, though, that Ducati might have gone for a bit of the sensational and brought back.....Max Biaggi ??.

ProjectImola004
20.06.2006, 05:34 PM
interesting, where did you read that? He is a really hardy charactor, he must have been sandwiched between those bikes for at least 2 seconds (all at 150mph or so) what a hero!!
good for Hoffman

Spud Raver
20.06.2006, 05:49 PM
The wee man is hard as nails......good on him! :thumbs:

borderduc
20.06.2006, 05:54 PM
interesting, where did you read that? He is a really hardy charactor, he must have been sandwiched between those bikes for at least 2 seconds (all at 150mph or so) what a hero!!
good for Hoffman

It was on www.motogp.com this afternoon.

Scottch
20.06.2006, 07:07 PM
The wee man has the heart of a lion! Big respect due :hail:

Thought they would've wheeled out Itoh or Gaureschi rather than give it to Hoffman.

Fingers crossed!!

dseered
20.06.2006, 07:45 PM
Good luck to Hoffman, would have been nice to see Haslam or Lavilla have a razz on it though, mind you Davie is there this weekend, fill him with JD, attach Scott's GPS and shove him off, would have huge entertainment factor ;)

Scottch
20.06.2006, 07:48 PM
I need the GPS to get home though mate!

I doubt it would be in one piece after him having it ;)

Spud Raver
20.06.2006, 07:51 PM
Ducati never asked me if I would take the seat for the race.

I'll pop a wee email off the now to see whats what! :flypig: :flypig: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Scottch
20.06.2006, 07:55 PM
Check the pollen count first matey!

Spud Raver
20.06.2006, 07:57 PM
Mmmmmmmmm.....thats a good point.

Best to keep schtumm about the old hayfever then. ;)

gordj65
21.06.2006, 08:59 AM
Mmmmmmmmm.....thats a good point.

Best to keep schtumm about the old hayfever then. ;)
just stick your ear plugs up your nose that should do it ;)

gordj65
21.06.2006, 09:01 AM
mind you there would be no point as soon as davie saw the brollie dollies,he`d loose all interest in the racing.itd be like a kid in a sweetie shop

weeian
21.06.2006, 10:26 AM
How well do you think the Hoff will do then ? ? ?

/ian

Dave G
21.06.2006, 12:23 PM
I think he'll struggle to get much above where he is on the D'antin bike, though he will be on Bridgestones so that might help.
I'm puzzled at Ducati's logic here,as they would have had a wealth of talent to choose from currently sat on the sidelines,so why poach from another GP team?
Why not get a new guy? or even biaggi(whom I dont support either),Hoffmans never made an impact and I dont see him doing so this weekend,even the long retired Mamola would be a better bet.

alane
21.06.2006, 12:51 PM
/QUOTE=weeian]How well do you think the Hoff will do then ? ? ?

/ian[QUOTE]

The HOFF is racing:eek:
Bejebus!!!!!!!!
There goes a man of many talents...brought down the Berlin Wall, trillion selling albums,...
Will he have his old mate Pam Lee Andersen as his brolly dolly. And will they all be in red lifeguard outfits?

gordj65
21.06.2006, 01:13 PM
/QUOTE=weeian]How well do you think the Hoff will do then ? ? ?

/ian[QUOTE]

The HOFF is racing:eek:
Bejebus!!!!!!!!
There goes a man of many talents...brought down the Berlin Wall, trillion selling albums,...
Will he have his old mate Pam Lee Andersen as his brolly dolly. And will they all be in red lifeguard outfits?
i was going to start my therapy this week but alane needs it more than me.......please take my place ;) ;)

weeian
21.06.2006, 02:24 PM
Feeling ok Alane, pamy would be nice !

/ian

Freak
21.06.2006, 03:17 PM
Maybe the Hoff will have red flashing lights on the front of the Desmo and a camp computer helping him out LOL!!

alane
21.06.2006, 08:38 PM
Hmmmmmm.....lifeguard outfits.......erika......mmmmmm....pammy......

My monies on the Hoff to win it and maybe have time in the last lap to give Valentino a backie back to the pits after the yam having run out of petrol. All this after having wined and dined Suzi P the night before and building a new school for the local children in the time between practice and race.

Welcome to my world.

Biscuit
21.06.2006, 08:41 PM
Hmmmmmm.....lifeguard outfits.......erika......mmmmmm....pammy......

My monies on the Hoff to win it and maybe have time in the last lap to give Valentino a backie back to the pits after the yam having run out of petrol. All this after having wined and dined Suzi P the night before and building a new school for the local children in the time between practice and race.

Welcome to my world.

can i have a pint of woteva ur on please :D

alane
21.06.2006, 08:51 PM
My prediction:-
Rossi to win
Pedrosa second
Haydn third possibly Roberts?
Edwards fourth
Casey fifth
Capirossi sixth

No doubt that will be blown out of the window when pedrosa tee bones Haydn, Edwards bottles it and slows down just in case someone crashes in front of him and casey falls off in sympathy.
Leaving Rossi-Roberts-Capirossi