PDA

View Full Version : Kelso 15th/16th July

PaulV
11.07.2006, 06:45 PM
Anyone planning on going to this. I will be heading down with Muppet as pillion. I know that there is some kind of race thingymajig going on somewhere in Fifeland:D :D , but I can't afford it....... and shush.... I think it is kinda boring:eek: :eek: . So, open invite, heading down on which ever day the weather looks best, meet up somewhere near the Edinburgh bypass and also Glentress on the way down if anyone is interested. If the weather is really nice I might do a barbie at my gaff in the evening:beer: :booze: :fire: :cheers:

Paul

Spud Raver
11.07.2006, 06:53 PM
Oooooooooo......I'll be back in time for the barbie!! :D

Looks like the forecast is for a hot day too!

gordj65
12.07.2006, 09:58 AM
what times the barbie on sunday would like to meet muppet and have a long chat with her lol;) ;)

PaulV
12.07.2006, 10:49 AM
Knew I should have been more selective with the invite:mad: :mad: :mad: I'll see what the weather forcasts are like for the weekend. If saturday is good I'll do Kelso that day and have barbie and drinks sat night. Secure parking for bikes and some alcohol free beer will be provided.

Duncan,
I will drop you a line re Kelso on Sat.

Paul

gordj65
12.07.2006, 12:30 PM
Knew I should have been more selective with the invite:mad: :mad: :mad: I'll see what the weather forcasts are like for the weekend. If saturday is good I'll do Kelso that day and have barbie and drinks sat night. Secure parking for bikes and some alcohol free beer will be provided.

Duncan,
I will drop you a line re Kelso on Sat.

Paul
rather have a cup of tea

Spud Raver
12.07.2006, 01:54 PM
some alcohol free beer will be provided.

Rather no come now..............

;)

gordj65
12.07.2006, 04:13 PM
Don't be so picky you freeloadin fanny.:wave:
davie freeloaders have you ever been insulted like that before?

dont answer that mate i know the answer already lol

Nimue
12.07.2006, 07:09 PM
I'm sure I heard that there was going to be mud wrestling there on the friday. Must check that one up for Davie

Muppet
12.07.2006, 07:18 PM
Rather no come now..............

;)

Davie / Gordon,

BBQs at our house always come with lots of alcohol and anything else you desire - was that the most sensible thing to post to you two? Probably not but what the heck, there will be food, there will be drink (various) and it'd be grand to see you there . . . :beer:

Spud Raver
12.07.2006, 07:38 PM
Davie / Gordon,

BBQs at our house always come with lots of alcohol and anything else you desire

Now we're talking!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Spud Raver
12.07.2006, 07:54 PM
I'm sure I heard that there was going to be mud wrestling there on the friday. Must check that one up for Davie

I'll bring ma Speedo's!! ;)

Spud Raver
12.07.2006, 07:56 PM
Sue, you have just set in motion an action that has only one consequence,your houshold insurance premiums will hit the roof after all the claims your going to have to make.

Dont worry, I'll have the grovel letter already typed out and ready to post to the "House Invaders" team :D

gordj65
13.07.2006, 09:58 AM
when i come doon youll quickly realise i have been called a lot worse than a freeloader, in fact thats one of the better things ive been called.........now as for this anything you desire bit, can you really get the biggest aspidistra in the world?;)

Muppet
13.07.2006, 03:44 PM
when i come doon youll quickly realise i have been called a lot worse than a freeloader, in fact thats one of the better things ive been called.........now as for this anything you desire bit, can you really get the biggest aspidistra in the world?;)

Depends what you want to do with it!!

Muppet
13.07.2006, 07:26 PM
Okay, decision has been made. We're heading for Kelso on Saturday, barbie at ours Saturday night. Let me know if you're able to come along, Duncan, do you want to meet up on Saturday and head to Kelso with us?

Spud Raver
13.07.2006, 07:42 PM
Can't make it Sue.....got a mate coming over from Switzerland that night. :( Known him for 30 years......one of me best buddy's.

Muppet
13.07.2006, 09:32 PM
Can't make it Sue.....got a mate coming over from Switzerland that night. :( Known him for 30 years......one of me best buddy's.

More than welcome to bring him along . . . is he single????;)

Muppet
13.07.2006, 09:33 PM
Yesireebob,what time and where? no bloody aspidistras though,:lol:

We can pop in for you if you like - give us a ring and we'll sort it. Paul's back for teuchter land some time tomorrow.

Spud Raver
13.07.2006, 09:58 PM
More than welcome to bring him along . . . is he single????;)

Nope, quite the opposite. Family man through and through! :comp2:

gordj65
14.07.2006, 10:42 AM
fraqid i cant make it either mupps, wifes mother is getting out of hospital for her first overnight stay since her stroke so weve got to do attendance . it was do it sat or sunday during the day and i aint missing knockhill for nowt. if i ever get another invite ill come tho;) ;) ;)

PaulV
14.07.2006, 05:56 PM
Well if no-one can make it Saturday, we will lay on some grub sunday afternoon/evening instead. If anyone is passing after the superbikes then pop in. No aspidistras allowed or on offer tho.... If anyone needs details of address or phone no. pm me.:booze: :drunk:

Spud Raver
14.07.2006, 06:04 PM
Wahey!!! Sunday it is!!

Burgers and voddy!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PaulV
14.07.2006, 06:07 PM
Wahey!!! Sunday it is!!

Burgers and voddy!!!

Davie feel free to come with company, if you are on the bike beep and alladins cave will open;) ;) ;)

Spud Raver
14.07.2006, 06:09 PM
Ok....Im just checking out the local mini bus hire rates! ;)