PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill trackevening

ProjectImola004
19.07.2006, 09:13 PM
Anybody done the track evening with Martin tonight? Pi*sed off that I missed - great weather again!

ProjectImola004
21.07.2006, 06:57 AM
...so noone did this track evening then....? :confused:

foxy
21.07.2006, 02:09 PM
nope - not me...... too feart :bump2:

Martin Ducati Glasgow
21.07.2006, 03:22 PM
I did it!!!:)

Hottest day of the year and we had a trackevening!! It doesn't get any better than that.

We were full to the brim and the track was in immaculate condition, covered in rubber and grippy as hell after the BSB boys were there:hail:

It was one of the best we've had to date!

What a week we're having, first BSB then the trackday...........AWESOME!

We've got two more booked, August 17th and September the 8th! So if you want to come keep an eye out for more details!!

Mart:D

ProjectImola004
21.07.2006, 06:30 PM
Martin,

I'm gonna do both of those I think as at the mo I have no bookings for those eves. We may have to do the same thing as last time though (you'll have to clear that one first though - I can't really afford to turn business down!)

Amazed noone else did it - eonan did you do it?

Tam
21.07.2006, 06:55 PM
Martin,

I'm gonna do both of those I think as at the mo I have no bookings for those eves. We may have to do the same thing as last time though (you'll have to clear that one first though - I can't really afford to turn business down!)

Amazed noone else did it - eonan did you do it?

Got there but his jacket wasn't zipped the gither so they wouldn't let him ride.:(

ProjectImola004
21.07.2006, 07:00 PM
oh no you're kiddin' - really sorry to hear that!

Niall best get those leathers sewn together mate! :mad:

foxy
22.07.2006, 01:52 AM
Got there but his jacket wasn't zipped the gither so they wouldn't let him ride.:(
Eonan you could have borrowed my old stuff - it zips together and it would have fitted you I'm sure ( may have been a bit big actually :( )

ProjectImola004
22.07.2006, 02:47 PM
how can that work Foxy - eonan is 7ft tall!!! ;)

gordj65
22.07.2006, 03:10 PM
how can that work Foxy - eonan is 7ft tall!!! ;)
was wondering that myself i can see how 5`10" can fit into 7` but cant see how 7` will fit into 5`10;)

eonan
23.07.2006, 04:34 PM
Maybe I could have just zipped them both together :thumbs:

It was maybe a blessing in disgiuse though...the standard seemed to be, well from where I was standing it didn't look too different to Sunday's BSB :eek: :cool: I felt intimadated enough just watching from the sidelines :o

Think I might get a full year's riding experience behind me before attempting a track day...either that or borrow someone elses bike :thumbs:

nic6196
24.07.2006, 02:32 AM
niall, exactly how i feel. I'm terrified. but determined. can we make a pact to do august if you get some leathers? i need to go out with someone as scared as me i think

gordj65
24.07.2006, 08:23 AM
think theres a few of us as scared as you nic. i aint ever done a trackday either, the thought of getting in folks way kind of terrifies me ;)

eonan
24.07.2006, 08:48 AM
Yep that's exactly what I was thinking watching them...maybe if the track was full of other bikes similar in power to my own, with riders at a similar level...but Wednesday was an SBK fest, ridden by fairly seasoned track goers...I'd be too concious of p*ssing off other people behind me, getting in their way and ruining their track night :(

gordj65
24.07.2006, 08:54 AM
saying that, i was looking at my neighbour tams tyres when he came back and it does make you want to have a go.hes a good rider but i wouldnt say a brilliant one (no offence to him) and he really enjoyed himself.so maybe we should go some time

eonan
24.07.2006, 09:15 AM
If I had another bike to use, I'd do it in a shot! I think the fear of laying mine down would cause me to do just that.

There was a guy there on Wednesday I was chatting to before they went on the track...gorgeous yellow 999 (first time I've seen a yellow one)...3 laps in and he came off. I don't mind the thought of coming off things...I've broken many, many body parts over the years...just really would not want to feel how that guy felt on Wednesday :cry: :doh:

Derek
24.07.2006, 09:52 AM
If I had another bike to use, I'd do it in a shot! I think the fear of laying mine down would cause me to do just that.
Me too Niall. I did a track day a couple of years ago on the SS and loved it but I feel that if you do trackdays regularly it's only a matter of time before you drop the bike, maybe even because of someone else's mistake. I've only got the one bike these days and can't afford to chuck it up the road.
What I need is a 916 track bike but can't afford that either at the moment. :(

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 10:11 AM
Just said goodbye to my German guests of 4 days so haven't had much time to talk on the forum.
I read with interest about Niall & Nic making a pact about the August trackevent. (with sounding patronising) would you guys like me to look after you on that evening. Show you the right lines, follow you, have you follow me braking & peel-in points etc. then stop and talk about it. I would gladly do this for you guys because I feel you both have sensible attitudes towards biking and neither of you have large egos that must be overcome.
There is plenty of time for this and I urge you Niall to forget this notion of pi*sing off faster track users; they are doing their own thing and rest assured, they won't be worrying about pi*sing you off!!!

Martin Ducati Glasgow
24.07.2006, 11:18 AM
Hi folks, just been reading through this thread. Thought I might throw a couple of points to help.

Niall, I can understand exactly why you thought the pace was frantic, you were probs stood on the pit wall watching the bikes fire past you at full throttle heading for a reasonably fast 3rd gear turn.
It always looks quick from that viewpoint as it's one of the quickest parts of the track!!

When you're out there, trust me, it won't seem anywhere near as fast!:)
Plus you have the luxury to go as fast or as slow as you like!!

Also, you will not be p*ssing anyone off at all if you are the slowest there, not in the slightest.
Our trackdays work so well because the fast guys (all of whom I know well) give the slower riders tonnes of room and are happy to do so. They also enjoy the fact that our trackdays are very courteous affairs and there is no fairing bashing!
They have no objections to slowing down and giving the slower folks all the room they need, it's common sense, friendly and also happens to be one of the rules that we enforce on our trackevents. They know they have 2 hours open track to play on and will have plenty of free track time to go as fast as they please.:) ;)

As i've said elsewhere on the site, everyone has to start somewhere and that usually means wobbling around - finding your way!!
Every single person that has ever ridden on the track, started in this fashion, bar none. Nobody just gets on a track like they are a professional - NOBODY!!

Ed (Projectimola) has offered to take you round and i'm always there to help. I enjoy taking people round and love to see the reaction on their face at the end of the evening.
Both you and Nic can come round with me until you feel confident enough to go it alone. Most of the riders know I do this and are watching for the bikes behind me to give them all the room they need. I also have Hi-Visibilty vests that you can wear to help identify you in the crowd, this will mean even more room for you by the other riders.

Honestly, I would not organise these events and invite everyone along if I thought you would be scared sh*tless, they're just not like that. Try the one in August and I bet you'll be back in September!!

Mart:D

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 11:30 AM
...there, wise words from the man himself!

now show us the colour of yer money and book yerselves on Augusts Do ;) ;) ;) :D

I'm looking forward to it already.
Would it make any difference if I offered to let you two borrow the Imola to go round on? ;) :eek: :eek: :o

Derek
24.07.2006, 11:33 AM
Would it make any difference if I offered to let you two borrow the Imola to go round on? ;) :eek: :eek: :o
If you're offering that I'll put my name down too :D
It can be the DuN trackbike ;)

Martin Ducati Glasgow
24.07.2006, 11:52 AM
If you're offering that I'll put my name down too :D
It can be the DuN trackbike ;)

That's right Derek, we'll all get a go!!!:D :D :cool:

gordj65
24.07.2006, 12:03 PM
That's right Derek, we'll all get a go!!!:D :D :cool:
dont know about riding it but i must admit i wouldnt mind a lap behind it to hear it speak. now thats an offer for you to take up.
i suppose if you dont like a track nite you dont have to stick it out all night ,you could do one lap and then stop at that if you wanted to hmmm ill have to think more on this.

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 01:15 PM
would be an expensive evening then Gord,

Just thought a new business venture - Imola hire at knockhill!!! :D

It just sounds like an old sh*tter from behind (read Bevel) I think anyway, I haven't actually followed it much!!;)

eonan
24.07.2006, 01:54 PM
Well I think you still have my cheque from last time...and how often do you get such an amazing offer of help and advice...cheers Ed/Martin, that would be brilliant :thumbs: :D

Now just have to sort out finding a huge slab of leather...I just can't buy off the peg don't ya know...it takes a small herd of beasts and a team of Polish migrant machinists and to produce something for my stallion like thighs :p :p :p

Derek
24.07.2006, 02:22 PM
I think you're getting delusions of grandeur now Niall. You're maybe 7ft tall but your built like a bean pole :D

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 06:20 PM
...I reckon we should change his username to Robert Wadlow!!! ;)

eonan
24.07.2006, 06:42 PM
I think you're getting delusions of grandeur now Niall. You're maybe 7ft tall but your built like a bean pole :D

What! Derek, I'll have you know my thighs have won prizes :gay: :p

nic6196
24.07.2006, 07:14 PM
ok sold! to the girl shaking in the corner. Bugger it. i'm gonna book in for august. DO NOT TELL MY DAD. He will kill me. I'm gonna drop in with my deposit on sat to make myself unable to back out. Hmm feeling less brave as i continue to write so i'm gonna post this now and commit myself.

eonan
24.07.2006, 07:18 PM
ok sold! to the girl shaking in the corner. Bugger it. i'm gonna book in for august. DO NOT TELL MY DAD. He will kill me. I'm gonna drop in with my deposit on sat to make myself unable to back out. Hmm feeling less brave as i continue to write so i'm gonna post this now and commit myself.

Well that's two girls shaking in the corner then :thumbs:

nic6196
24.07.2006, 07:25 PM
i actually feel quite ill now. Todays hangover seems to be coming back rapidly...:sick:

eonan
24.07.2006, 07:30 PM
Time to re-open the bar then...here's to our first track night :cheers:

nic6196
24.07.2006, 07:37 PM
:D indeed. Cheers!!

eonan
24.07.2006, 07:39 PM
I've just read dsreed's thread about Croft...now I'm feeling sick too!

Right...I'm deadly serious about wanting to learn, I'm also deadly serious about not wanting to wreck my pride and joy!

I've been talking about wanting a second bike for a while now, but always thought it would be another pride and joy. But...what if my second bike was a bike soley for the track?

I have the money for a track bike...in fact the more I think about it, the more I like this idea.

Any tips folks? Or a nice little track bike for sale?

nic6196
24.07.2006, 07:42 PM
Stop it. I dont have the money for a track bike or i'd never have mine out there. I'm really worried about giving myself a large repair bill. :( :eek:

dseered
24.07.2006, 07:45 PM
I've just read dsreed's thread about Croft...now I'm feeling sick too!

Right...I'm deadly serious about wanting to learn, I'm also deadly serious about not wanting to wreck my pride and joy!

I've been talking about wanting a second bike for a while now, but always thought it would be another pride and joy. But...what if my second bike was a bike soley for the track?

I have the money for a track bike...in fact the more I think about it, the more I like this idea.

Any tips folks? Or a nice little track bike for sale?

Contact andyb, either on here or the DSC, he is selling a vfr 400, in HMPLANT colours and looks the nuts, it would be ideal for the track, in fact it is a track bike already !

Biscuit
24.07.2006, 07:46 PM
im gonna do my first track day soon, if i really like it i may consider a track bike, the first one tho will be steady away on the 996. some tracks will hire you a bike too. NC30 Hondas were always the track bike have, dunno if still the case :thumbs:

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 08:35 PM
Can you imagine Niall on a NC30!!! Being 8ft tall he's gonna have to find some kind of hooks to put his knees over to keep his feet off the ground! ;)

Brilliant bike though. I had to sell mine to move up here!! :mad:

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 08:37 PM
Well done Nic & eonan! lets have some fun! :)

eonan
24.07.2006, 08:41 PM
Can you imagine Niall on a NC30!!! Being 8ft tall he's gonna have to find some kind of hooks to put his knees over to keep his feet off the ground! ;)

Brilliant bike though. I had to sell mine to move up here!! :mad:

:D ...no hang on :mad:

:p

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 08:51 PM
;) :D :cool:

eonan
24.07.2006, 09:17 PM
In all seriousness...the NC30. I can't do anything about my height...if I really worried about what I looked like then I certainly wouldn't be riding a Monster...like that was ever going to stop me having the bike I always wanted!

I've got my heart well and truly set on trying to buy a bike for the track now...so I'm needing your suggestions and advice please :thumbs:

I've just been reading about the NC30...sounds brilliant, but...is it really that small? I mean, small enough to make riding it really difficult for an eight footer? :p

Biscuit
24.07.2006, 09:22 PM
'bout same size an RGV250, if that helps :o that would also be superb track bike (if you u ok with 2 stroke, cheap as chips nowadays)

ProjectImola004
24.07.2006, 09:24 PM
I was surprised (pleasantly) by the size of the NC, it may be small, but you'd be surprised just how well it fits (well my 6ft frame anyway). Not sure about your 9 ft size though!
I never had mine long enough to track it but on my favourite roads down south it was an amazing little ride. Rev the nuts of the thing and you are rewarded with that amazing 'double Ducati' sound yowling from the exhaust. If you get one put a set of Dunlop GPR70 tyres - they were designed for the Asia-Pacific race series and are brilliant.
You can pick one of these up for 1000 - that is how much I spent on mine and I got a real goodn - totally original and unmolested!

rockjock620
25.07.2006, 07:44 AM
I was surprised (pleasantly) by the size of the NC, it may be small, but you'd be surprised just how well it fits (well my 6ft frame anyway). Not sure about your 9 ft size though!
I never had mine long enough to track it but on my favourite roads down south it was an amazing little ride. Rev the nuts of the thing and you are rewarded with that amazing 'double Ducati' sound yowling from the exhaust. If you get one put a set of Dunlop GPR70 tyres - they were designed for the Asia-Pacific race series and are brilliant.
You can pick one of these up for 1000 - that is how much I spent on mine and I got a real goodn - totally original and unmolested!
so, eonan's growed up by two feet in about ten posts and you moved to Scotland but had to sell a bike worth only :D a grand to get there? you sure you've not taken on board too much of that amber nectar they make up there.....:)

Tam
25.07.2006, 09:15 AM
Well as i've come off and survived, maybe it's time to give this a go.:eek
Always wondered how they do it and allthough i'd be worried and pretty slow
it's an opertunity that maybe shouldn't be missed. Ponders thoughtfully:watchout:
I'll have to think aboot this:scratchhead:
Depending on brace removal of course;)

gordj65
25.07.2006, 09:20 AM
nial, if you go to get one take someone with you,most have been shagged more times than the average prostitute and can suffer accordingly.cant think of anything in particular to look for but i do know that if the engines been boiled they can be expensive to repair

gordj65
25.07.2006, 09:22 AM
well done nic, your a lot braver than me, im still thinking about it :thumbs:

ProjectImola004
25.07.2006, 09:30 AM
so, eonan's growed up by two feet in about ten posts and you moved to Scotland but had to sell a bike worth only :D a grand to get there? you sure you've not taken on board too much of that amber nectar they make up there.....:)

I also used to have three children - one went to Huntingdon Lifesciences for medical experiments, The 911 went aswell as the NC. Shame really!!! ;) :eek:

foxy
25.07.2006, 09:36 AM
Well that's two girls shaking in the corner then :thumbs:
mmm having read the thread and having similar feelings to nic and eonan... :eek: :puke: :toilet:
there may just be three shaking in the corner now. I'd love to do one but terrified I get in the way or dump the bike so this may be the time to get out and conquer the fear.
Maybe we could have a communal fearties track bike???

Tam
25.07.2006, 09:43 AM
well done nic, your a lot braver than me, im still thinking about it :thumbs:

Still thinkin as well Gord. Mind you mine wouldn't cost as much as yours if i dropped it:p :D

ProjectImola004
25.07.2006, 09:43 AM
...we can all joke about this until the cows come home, but I have the utmost respect for you all! It will be absolutely fine - you'll see.

The question is though - will I respect you in the morning....? ;) :D

Tam
25.07.2006, 09:45 AM
mmm having read the thread and having similar feelings to nic and eonan... :eek: :puke: :toilet:
there may just be three shaking in the corner now. I'd love to do one but terrified I get in the way or dump the bike so this may be the time to get out and conquer the fear.
Maybe we could have a communal fearties track bike???

Communal fearties :toilet: might be better. We could all hide in it;)

gordj65
25.07.2006, 09:46 AM
if tam and foxy go ill join in,cause if tam can do it,theres no excuse for me not doing it

Tam
25.07.2006, 09:50 AM
if tam and foxy go ill join in,cause if tam can do it,theres no excuse for me not doing it

Is that a blight on my character:boxing: or are u amazed i'm gonna try;) :D

foxy
25.07.2006, 10:39 AM
wellll .... are we all going to be big brave boys n girls ????

Every time I think about it my stomach does a lurch so I think Tam may be right with a communal :toilet: and not just for hiding in either!

Martin Ducati Glasgow
25.07.2006, 10:59 AM
Honestly folks, please-please-please, don't get too overly concerned about doing a trackday. :)

You'll have a great time and we'll keep the pace to a minimum.
Trust me, you'll have a fantastic time.

I've seen it before, folks get so uptight and worked up before going, then after 10 minutes they are having the time of their life!:) :cool:

I'm glad your all coming.:cool:

So who have we got so far? I'll get the numbers sorted: -

Tam
gordj65
foxy
nic6196
ProjectImola004
Davieravie (here now, sez he's coming!)

ProjectImola004
25.07.2006, 12:14 PM
Right Mart,

where's my commission - helped this 'orrible lot talk themselves into coming along!!!! ;)

Hey you lot - I'm not taking you all round the track - only the pretty ladies!!!
9ft Jolly green giants, wursels and the like need not apply!!! :D

There seems to be an inadvertant communal winding eachother up session going on here. Please stop worrying yourselves about it. I know I'm not organising it and am really just another punter, I hate the thought of you all getting seriously worried about trashing your bikes - it ain't gonna happen!

:)

239desmo
25.07.2006, 01:14 PM
Hi Martin,

Watching this discussion with interest as I have never done a track day and have a healthy fear of parting company with a bike at any speed never mind financial cost.
Like the others part of me wants to try it as it would improve my confidence on the road.
In addition to this I have a 160+ mile trip to get to Knockhill and more of a concern is the 160+ miles back at the end. (or not if I binned it!) :eek:
What is the usual start time of the mid week sessions?
Cheers

Martin Ducati Glasgow
25.07.2006, 01:44 PM
We get there for 5.30pm to get signed on and get our briefing.

We're then on track from 6pm until 8pm, open track.

You'll be ready to leave anytime after that!

if you need any more details give me a call at the shop on 0141 333 4 998

Just ask for me

Mart

999Ric
25.07.2006, 02:39 PM
Ducati Glasgows track nights are brillllllllll , no pressure of time , ride at your own speed , plenty of advice on hand.

After 5minutes any apprehension has gone and you can settle down to shaking Martin off your tail.

Martin just put the usual commision cheque in the post ;)

Tam
25.07.2006, 03:00 PM
wellll .... are we all going to be big brave boys n girls ????

Every time I think about it my stomach does a lurch so I think Tam may be right with a communal :toilet: and not just for hiding in either!

You know it makes sence and hay Gordy's goin too:D
Has to be done at least once so might as well be now.
Count me in Mart.:eek: :thumbs:

gordj65
25.07.2006, 03:37 PM
yeh ill give it a go be daft not too really especially seeing as theres going to be half a dozen other novices and davie ill try it.
i know im not a fast rider and ill never get my knee doon unless i fall of but i tell you what ill even take the panniers off for it;)

Tam
25.07.2006, 03:39 PM
yeh ill give it a go be daft not too really especially seeing as theres going to be half a dozen other novices and davie ill try it.
i know im not a fast rider and ill never get my knee doon unless i fall of but i tell you what ill even take the panniers off for it;)

And i'll be usin the Monster;)

ProjectImola004
25.07.2006, 03:44 PM
yer can stay way from mi on track wi tha neck brace thingy on!!! ;)

eonan
25.07.2006, 03:48 PM
Right...what did the guy at the track say was wrong with my leathers? Was it because they didn't zip together all the way round? The jacket zips to the trousers, but only at the back, not the sides!

I guess I should know, seeing as how I was the one he said it to eh :fou:

Tam
25.07.2006, 03:49 PM
yer can stay way from mi on track wi tha neck brace thingy on!!! ;)

It's a prototype for Dainese;) :D

eonan
25.07.2006, 03:51 PM
Martin keep my cheque...if I find leathers before the next one I'll be doing it, if not I'm coming along anyway, it's a great run down and would be nice to see you all again :D

Tam
25.07.2006, 03:52 PM
Right...what did the guy at the track say was wrong with my leathers? Was it because they didn't zip together all the way round? The jacket zips to the trousers, but only at the back, not the sides!

I thought the reasonin is so if you do have a spill your jacket dosna ride up yur back so you might be ok.;)

gordj65
25.07.2006, 03:53 PM

get yourself down to stitch and zip in duke street leith and theyll fit one that does close all the way round;)

nic6196
25.07.2006, 04:12 PM
woohooo!! go tam and gord too - i'm persuadin lynn as well so we have a massive beginner group to hide in!! my stomach lurches every time i think of it too but ach well - actually i'm probably more scaed that drew will find out and murder me. So what do we actually need to do this bike and leathers wise?

gordj65
25.07.2006, 04:32 PM
for leathers you need a suit that will zip all the way round for a two piece or for a one piece youll need one that fits right all zips working etc.

eonan
25.07.2006, 07:49 PM
Why did I not think of this in the first place :fou: Second bike...track bike...love Monsters...get another Monster :idea: :thumbs:

One specifically for the track...but road legal to ride there and back.

OK...I'm on a mission now :D

Tam
25.07.2006, 07:59 PM
Go for it mate. Just remember this ones a track bike or you'll spend the next month tartin it up.:p :D

eonan
25.07.2006, 08:05 PM
Heh heh...nah, this one's going to be stripped completely naked and whipped round that track whispering utter filth in her delicate inlets :eek: ;)

ProjectImola004
25.07.2006, 09:32 PM
...eonan, you filthy pervert, there was I thinking you to be a chivalrous charactor!!! ;)

eonan
25.07.2006, 11:12 PM
...eonan, you filthy pervert, there was I thinking you to be a chivalrous charactor!!! ;)

Just don't tell Judy ;)

Tam
26.07.2006, 03:35 PM
Well folks just had another scan and although he's happy with the growth he want's me to keep the contraption on for another 4 weeks.:(
He's a good lad really as he wants it stronger knowin i'll be straight back on a bike again so i can't fault the barsteward can i.
Prob still be there as a spectator though.:D

gordj65
26.07.2006, 04:21 PM
thats a damn shame tam, was hoping youd have got better news, but the wee buggers spent at least 5 years training, to be able to tell you not to take it off. so i suppose he knows what hes saying.:(

Steve748
26.07.2006, 06:00 PM
Don't be expecting them to let you take it off in four weeks either Tam! prepare yourself for the worst as there is every chance they will err on the side of caution and make you keep it on for another ** weeks. Sorry to be the perveyor of bad news but they always work from one period to the next and if they arn't sure it's "let's give it a bit longer"...............

Tam
26.07.2006, 06:09 PM
Don't be expecting them to let you take it off in four weeks either Tam! prepare yourself for the worst as there is every chance they will err on the side of caution and make you keep it on for another ** weeks. Sorry to be the perveyor of bad news but they always work from one period to the next and if they arn't sure it's "let's give it a bit longer"...............

Better it's fixed than weak Steve. Had a good chat about it and he's more worried aboot the wieght of the helmet and the damage it could do to soft bone. Said he didn't wanna see me with a stopped neck that would come back to haunt me later. So it's do as the doc says:(

ProjectImola004
26.07.2006, 06:12 PM
better to be safe than sorry mate!

Tam
26.07.2006, 06:14 PM
better to be safe than sorry mate!

You're just frightened i'll come up and scare the customers away:p :D

Steve748
26.07.2006, 06:18 PM
Better it's fixed than weak Steve. Had a good chat about it and he's more worried aboot the wieght of the helmet and the damage it could do to soft bone. Said he didn't wanna see me with a stopped neck that would come back to haunt me later. So it's do as the doc says:(

When they start taking about you doing physio then you know you are on the mend!

ProjectImola004
26.07.2006, 06:18 PM
...that you would - that you would!!! ;)

Tam
26.07.2006, 06:20 PM
When they start taking about you doing physio then you know you are on the mend!

He did. But only after 4 weeks:D

Steve748
26.07.2006, 06:21 PM
is that in four weeks from today?

Tam
26.07.2006, 06:23 PM
is that in four weeks from today?

Yup. Mentioned the up n down, side y side but no wax on wax off:D

Steve748
26.07.2006, 06:25 PM
is that scottish for ...........don't do anything silly!!