PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle mechanic wanted. Aberdeen area

dino#70
03.03.2014, 02:40 PM
Independent Aberdeen motorcycle service centre is looking for a full time motorcycle mechanic.
Must be fully qualified and have full motorcycle and car licence.
History on italian machinery an advantage and rewarded .
Very attractive rates of pay and bonus for the correct candidate.
Please forward CV to.
Miss Faye Mackay.
Moto Meccanica.
Unit 13
The Arches.
South College Street
Aberdeen.
AB11 6JX

Andrew H
03.03.2014, 02:54 PM
Good luck - We have regular discussion and chat about servicing in the NE, I know you have lots of members on the forum wishing you every success

dino#70
03.03.2014, 05:24 PM
Good luck - We have regular discussion and chat about servicing in the NE, I know you have lots of members on the forum wishing you every success

Many thanks for the best wishes Andrew,
We @ Moto Meccanica are very excited about the new shop and its planned direction. We fully intend to look after you guy's where ever we can (hence the need for another trained mechanic) and look forward to seeing you and your members at the shop in the coming months and years.
Pop in past the shop on a Saturday if your in the area, and IL put the kettle on Andrew.
Best Regards

RobbieT
03.03.2014, 06:47 PM
Best of luck too mate, I echo everything Andrew has said hope it all works out for you guys.

BeePee
03.03.2014, 11:23 PM
stick a web link up matey....

Millychristie
04.03.2014, 06:56 PM
Good news...

Chiz
04.03.2014, 06:59 PM
Good news...huge gap in the dealerships. don't think there is another service centre for Italian bikes north of Glasgow....and it's worse for me....my dealership is in Englandshire!! The very best of luck....Hope I'll get a cuppa too?

Youve got ERS at knockhill and Derek (ducati forfar).
Derek has just done a major service on my superlight. Looking forward to getting hold of it on friday. :)

Derek
04.03.2014, 07:14 PM
Youve got ERS at knockhill and Derek (ducati forfar).
Derek has just done a major service on my superlight. Looking forward to getting hold of it on friday. :)
Thanks for that Chiz, but it's one thing doing the older 2v and 4V bikes. I'd be quite at home with a 999 or even a 1098 but I don't think I'm really equipped to do a service on a Panigale. :laugh::laugh:
And I certainly wouldn't be meddling with a bike that's still within warranty. Wait until it's 5 or 6 years old though :D

Chiz
04.03.2014, 07:16 PM
Thanks for that Chiz, but it's one thing doing the older 2v and 4V bikes. I'd be quite at home with a 999 or even a 1098 but I don't think I'm really equipped to do a service on a Panigale. :laugh::laugh:
And I certainly wouldn't be meddling with a bike that's still within warranty. Wait until it's 5 or 6 years old though :D

You could have a wee poke about in the engine. Im sure you could. ;)

dino#70
17.04.2014, 06:31 PM
Position still vacant.

Independent Aberdeen motorcycle service centre is looking for a full time motorcycle mechanic.
Must be fully qualified and have full motorcycle and car licence.
History on italian machinery an advantage and rewarded .
Very attractive rates of pay and bonus for the correct candidate.
Please forward CV to.
Miss Faye Mackay.
Moto Meccanica.
Unit 13
The Arches.
South College Street
Aberdeen.
AB11 6JX