PDA

View Full Version : Post update

Goosebumps
18.01.2019, 07:46 PM
How long does it take to update or reply to my post. When I try to reply to post and submit I get a message saying something like it's got to be vetted by admin or something like that first

Chiz
19.01.2019, 05:38 AM
Don't know who is our Admin at present.
Normally they are very good replying.

Chop.chop. boys :)

Derek
19.01.2019, 08:53 AM
I'm doing most of the Admin these days. I think Robbie, Bob and Frank are among the moderators. I sort of inherited this position with no training of how it works and suspect I should be getting a message that a post needs approval but the built in email system is buggered. So every day I have to look for genuine new registrations among the 100 or so spammers and send them an email to which they have to reply to confirm that they're not a spammer. I think that after a member has made 4 or 5 posts the restrictions are lifted but I don't know exactly because the forum wasn't set up by me. Sorry if this is causing problems. I'll get onto Miles and see what he has to say about it.

iconic944ss
19.01.2019, 10:01 AM
Morning Gents,

Well done Derek, I saw this late last night and didnt know an answer immediately either but suspect something like a post count of 5 or so required..

Forum guidlines might need a refresh?

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?7-Forum-Guidelines

Goosebumps
19.01.2019, 09:22 PM
Thanks for response guys. I tried it this morning and it worked. So fingers crossed