PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, where's the cider?

Tigerlily
11.02.2006, 10:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm Tigerlily and I've popped across from UKMOC - I think there's a few of us on here somewhere. I ride a black and yellow 600 Monster and I've had it for nearly 2 years now. I've just started getting the bike out again after tucking it up in the garage for a couple of months. It's been bloody cold but well worth it!

I'm the area rep for Manchester btw and I'm planning a ride up to the Lakes when it warms up a bit and it'd be nice to meet up with a few new faces.

I try to get out every 2 weeks now - it's a bit difficult to get out more often as I've got 2 little 'uns. Hopefully they'll get bikes of their own one day, preferabley before I get a Zimmerframe then we can all go out together!

Scottch
11.02.2006, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard pal ;)

There's a thread about RTL '06 in the events section, add your name to the list ;)

Mine's a sparkling white btw

Spud Raver
11.02.2006, 10:27 PM
Hello and welcome Tigerlily, I'll join you in the cider, Ive been on the Strongbow for the last week. Just rediscovered its refreshing qualities. Oh............ and its 5.3%......a whopping 0.2% bigger than Stella I think. :beer:

dseered
11.02.2006, 10:33 PM
Ahhh miss Lily of the tigerness........

Raid the Lakes is what you need.....

10th-11th June In the Lakes will be fantastic, do 1 day or do both and we will bring your bags to Devis Bridge on Sunday.

Welcome aboard anyway, another glass of red please !

Lily
11.02.2006, 10:53 PM
Evening and welcome

may have to meet up for evening ride through the summer if you are local :)

Spud Raver
11.02.2006, 11:03 PM
Evening and welcome

may have to meet up for evening ride through the summer if you are local :)

And a natter????? ;)

dseered
11.02.2006, 11:04 PM
Tgerlily where are you based ???

Gizmo
11.02.2006, 11:09 PM
Doh, I'll stick to apple juice this evening, off the booze for a while :(

As has been mentioned RTL in June, mad March meet March 19 I think there may be a UKMOC ride out that day though :( Give me or Dseered a shout and we're usually around and can meet up and give you a guided tour of the better roads. Archive has a few piccies from last years RTL just to tempt you.

There's a few more at my own homepage (http://homepage.mac.com/gizmo999/ducati/PhotoAlbum1.html)

Gizmo
11.02.2006, 11:15 PM
Oh, forgot to say, you've got access to post events on the calendar so can add any UKMOC events, regular meets etc, they'll appear on the forum home anything from 14 - 28 days before, if you want to let people say they are going click the allow users to specify they will attend box.

Scotty
12.02.2006, 10:29 AM
:watchout:

Freak
13.02.2006, 11:32 AM
Hello :welcome: nice to see you here.

There's plenty going on in the North, check the calendar I think there are 2 rideouts a month planned within the NW

nic6196
13.02.2006, 01:35 PM
I've got 2 little 'uns. Hopefully they'll get bikes of their own one day, preferabley before I get a Zimmerframe then we can all go out together!

welcome! think that was my dad's plan and although it worked for me - my brother isn't so keen! its all about he family rideouts - even got my mum to enjoy it now!! ( albeit as a pillion) :D

rockjock620
13.02.2006, 02:07 PM
and if you are in Manchester there are a few of us who ride often, from here in sunny Harrogate-on-Sea! Come and join us, see the calendar for details.

Tigerlily
13.02.2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

I'll pop back and reply to everyone properly when I've got a bit more time - I'm just a bit busy organising a UKMOC run on March 19th. :D

dseered
13.02.2006, 10:47 PM

I'll pop back and reply to everyone properly when I've got a bit more time - I'm just a bit busy organising a UKMOC run on March 19th. :D

See you at Hartside Cafe then
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gizmo
13.02.2006, 10:47 PM

you could have a UKMOC run up to Hartside , we could meet you at Devils and all ride up together ??

weeian
14.02.2006, 04:21 PM
Welcome to DUN !!!

/ian

Tigerlily
14.02.2006, 09:49 PM
Unfortunately our run is heading in the opposite direction! Its a meet up with the Midlands lot so us Northerners are heading down to meet them half way somewhere. I'll see you up there another time though! :D

Lily..... We'll have to organise a meet up sometime :)

RTL sounds good, I need to check dates and stuff but I'll get there if I can!

Hi Scotty! (I'm not spying/stalking honest!) :D

I'm off for a nose round the site now, not seen much of it yet.

dazzi-b
14.02.2006, 11:32 PM
Hiya Tiger:welcome:

Nice to see you here:D How are you keeping?:)

Tigerlily
17.02.2006, 10:31 PM
dazzi-b? Now that name rings a bell, I'm sure I've heard of you?

Have I come across you before?