PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers for How do i help forum

Gizmo
29.04.2007, 07:13 PM
Following on from the where do we go thread I've added a how do I do forum to the welcome forum. is anyone willing to help out

1) writing the how do i do thread?

2) and on an on going basis provide a bit of support to new users for common problems?

It'll probably only take a couple of people who can spend a few hours writing the how do I, screens shotting and uploading images. I'll provide hosting for the images and then occasionally checking back to make sure questions get answered?

Screwy
29.04.2007, 09:56 PM
I could probably help with how to save pics for web viewing etc if its any help ?

Gizmo
29.04.2007, 10:14 PM
yup, thanks, i think i added a post a while back on a resizing tool which may be of use.

Screwy
29.04.2007, 10:45 PM
Sorry "my bad" , looked but didn't read , I'm willing to help out out and keep an eye on things If it's any help :o

Gizmo
30.04.2007, 06:36 AM
Sorry "my bad" , looked but didn't read , I'm willing to help out out and keep an eye on things If it's any help :o

of course, the more people willing to help the easier it'll get. I'll try and start adding info tonight.

berto
30.04.2007, 06:42 AM
I volunteer Fergie...He is always willing to tell people things!!!:eek:

Biscuit
30.04.2007, 06:43 AM
Michael, if you mean walk thrus on linking images, uploading / resizing etc ill have a go, what format? or where?

Gizmo
30.04.2007, 06:54 AM
Steve, just add a new thread for each walk through in the new forum I created on how do I. I'll add an index page as a sticky as it builds up, start with easy stuff like how do i resize, add an avatar, upload a piccie, add an attachment and we can expand on it. for screen shots I'll host them on upnorth so send them to me and I'll edit the post if you've already upped to another server as well. thanks

Biscuit
30.04.2007, 06:59 AM
Okey dokey, will have a go 2nite