PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Fastest Indian........

SS_al
15.03.2006, 01:15 PM
...anyone seen it yet?

Went to see it a couple o weeks ago at the Glasgow Film Fest. All in all it was quite good - a lot better than the usual drivel you get.

The director and some american actor dude was there for Q&A session after - quite informative I thought and an acturate depiction of the events.

Scottch
15.03.2006, 01:37 PM
Haven't seen it yet Al - do quite like the look of it though :thumbs:

Need to wait until we can offload the kids before we get to go and see it though

Hey ho!

Derek
15.03.2006, 02:18 PM
I haven't seen it yet but from the reviews and things it looks like iit will be really worth a look. I'll probably have to wait months for it to come up our way though - if it ever does :(

SS_al
15.03.2006, 02:29 PM
Haven't seen it yet Al - do quite like the look of it though :thumbs:

Need to wait until we can offload the kids before we get to go and see it though

Hey ho!

Leave the weans in the car - they'll act as a good deterant for would-be fone-thiefs since you'll leave in the car soaz your Joolee cannae get in touch and find out how your 'solo' shoppin trips going.....:D

SS_al
15.03.2006, 02:36 PM
I haven't seen it yet but from the reviews and things it looks like iit will be really worth a look. I'll probably have to wait months for it to come up our way though - if it ever does :(

You're right - its getting good reviews - so hopeful it'll be up your way sooner rather than later.

15.03.2006, 03:30 PM
i hear the mobile cinema will be at Scotties toon soon. think they are showing Star Wars tho...................

Screwy
15.03.2006, 05:36 PM
Cracking film :cool: Bit short on technical detail but thats just the anorack in me tbh :D .

SS_al
15.03.2006, 11:22 PM
Cracking film :cool: Bit short on technical detail but thats just the anorack in me tbh :D .

true.... the director was saying that the bikes they built were as close as they could get to the real thing, they used one of original bikes left in the states as a template - so the bikes looked and sounded exactly like the real thing.

weeian
16.03.2006, 11:56 AM
i keep meaning to go and see it, try this weekend. !

/ian

SS_al
16.03.2006, 12:46 PM
i keep meaning to go and see it, try this weekend. !

/ian

not on Sunday you won't:D