PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Andy . Thanks Ducati Glasgow.

AndySPS
16.03.2006, 05:46 PM
Hello All ,
Just a note to say hello from me , located near Annan in Dumfries and Galloway . Will try my best to get to Hartside this weekend and meet some of you. Doesnt look too promising though. Great site , great Forum.

Cheers All

Andy

P.S. Thanks to Ducati Glasgow for spending time on the phone advising me on my new purchase , even though I was buying private. Why did I buy a Ducati, the warm welcome in the shop and tour of the service area ( and I didnt even have a Ducati then) and your enthiusiasm went a long way towards the choice. If its your way of encouraging me to buy my spares and servicing from you, it works .

Martin Ducati Glasgow
16.03.2006, 05:53 PM
Andy

P.S. Thanks to Ducati Glasgow for spending time on the phone advising me on my new purchase , even though I was buying private. Why did I buy a Ducati, the warm welcome in the shop and tour of the service area ( and I didnt even have a Ducati then) and your enthiusiasm went a long way towards the choice. If its your way of encouraging me to buy my spares and servicing from you, it works .

A very warm welcome to you Andy, it's all part of the service mate! Great to see you bought the bike and great to see you've arrived at this forum!

However, I think in time honoured newbie tradition, you should make your way to the virtual bar and get the round in!

Mines a JD and coke please my good man!;)

P.S. Anything else you need from us at the store, don't hesitate to call.

Mart

dseered
16.03.2006, 06:00 PM
A warm welcome indeed, be good to see you on Hartside this weekend, follow the threads and see if you can hook up with a ride in ?

Can of Fosters for me please !

nic6196
16.03.2006, 06:08 PM
yeah because heading straight down your way would probably be better for me heading from south ayrshire rather than going back up to glasgow.
Hope to see you there, have a rum 'n coke waiting for me at the bar once you get there!:beer:

Scottch
16.03.2006, 06:24 PM
Welcome aboard Andy!

Lots to see and do here - have a good rake about ;)

Hope to meet you on a rideout soon mate :thumbs:

weeian
16.03.2006, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the board Andy, The boys at Ducati sure do look after you :)
Hope to see you on a rideout soon !

/ian

borderduc
16.03.2006, 07:05 PM
Welcome from a fellow borderer. I'm up near Gala so you're practically my next door neighbour. Aren't we just spoiled for choice with biking roads ?

Feel free to join up with us on any of the runs you see in the calendar.

SS_al
16.03.2006, 10:33 PM
welcome aboard andy, hope to see you at hartside.

DuN is great - lots of good banter.

Spud Raver
16.03.2006, 10:42 PM
Welcome Andy.......bars open? Pool table open? Ive just cuffed weeians arse at online pool!!! 16-10!!! Gave him a 5 nil start as well.....whos next??? Rack em up! ;)

nic6196
16.03.2006, 10:57 PM
mean while others amongst us have been doing something useful on the computer all night.... Need a big drink now its all over - i'll have a rum n' coke seeing as you failed to make an appearnce at the bar earlier. :beer:

Spud Raver
16.03.2006, 11:10 PM
mean while others amongst us have been doing something useful on the computer all night.... Need a big drink now its all over - i'll have a rum n' coke seeing as you failed to make an appearnce at the bar earlier. :beer:

Playing pool online or writing about things buried under 2 foot of earth??? I know what I'd rather be doing! ;)

gordj65
17.03.2006, 12:28 PM
Playing pool online or writing about things buried under 2 foot of earth??? I know what I'd rather be doing! ;)
davie why have you buried your bike again told you last time it doesnt do it any good:eek: :comp2:

SS_al
17.03.2006, 01:16 PM
davie why have you buried your bike again told you last time it doesnt do it any good:eek: :comp2:

its not the bike he's buried........... it's the skag

weeian
17.03.2006, 01:59 PM
you had an unfair advantage !

/ian