PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Glasgow Rideout - 02 April 2006

SS_al
30.03.2006, 09:53 PM
Not wanting to tread on your toes Martin - just want to go for a blast this weekend....

Anyone interested? (Add your name below)

If, so - any suggestions for routes and destinations are welcome.

Since this is 'sposed to be a DucGlasgow rideout I would suggest a provisional time and loc for meeting would be at the shop front - 9am.

lets...:rofl:

Al

Scottch
30.03.2006, 09:58 PM
You won't be at the shop for 9am mate!!

Not after the Saturday night through here anyway ;)

Might be up for this - depends on a whole lotta stuff though!!

Martin Ducati Glasgow
31.03.2006, 12:24 AM
Not wanting to tread on your toes Martin - just want to go for a blast this weekend....

Anyone interested? (Add your name below)

If, so - any suggestions for routes and destinations are welcome.

Since this is 'sposed to be a DucGlasgow rideout I would suggest a provisional time and loc for meeting would be at the shop front - 9am.

lets...:rofl:

Al

No worries Al,

The rideout on Sunday is going to Oban.

Planned time to meet at the front of the store at 10am. (remember we have the burns bash the night before!!):beer: :beer:

There seems to be quite a few folk very keen on going but I think it will probably depend on the weather.

We've been checking the forecast regulary and between Glasgow and Oban, Sunday looks to contain "Heavy Showers". Not the best for a rideout!

I reckon we just wait and see what the day brings.

Anyone interested?

Lets see a show of hands!;)

SS_al
31.03.2006, 09:04 AM
You won't be at the shop for 9am mate!!

Not after the Saturday night through here anyway ;)

Might be up for this - depends on a whole lotta stuff though!!

true mate........

SS_al
31.03.2006, 09:06 AM
No worries Al,

The rideout on Sunday is going to Oban.

Planned time to meet at the front of the store at 10am. (remember we have the burns bash the night before!!):beer: :beer:

There seems to be quite a few folk very keen on going but I think it will probably depend on the weather.

We've been checking the forecast regulary and between Glasgow and Oban, Sunday looks to contain "Heavy Showers". Not the best for a rideout!

I reckon we just wait and see what the day brings.

Anyone interested?

Lets see a show of hands!;)

depending on the situation, I might just head to Oban from scottch's - I'll give you me mobile no tomorrow at some point when I see you Martin:thumbs:

Scottch
31.03.2006, 09:32 AM
depending on the situation, I might just head to Oban from scottch's - I'll give you me mobile no tomorrow at some point when I see you Martin:thumbs:

What a great way to clear the heed!!

I see me helping to tidy up the carnage from saturday night / sunday morning though.

Oh arse!

SS_al
31.03.2006, 12:14 PM
What a great way to clear the heed!!

I see me helping to tidy up the carnage from saturday night / sunday morning though.

Oh arse!

many hands my friend, many hands..........

Scottch
31.03.2006, 12:29 PM
A volunteer??

Well done that man ;)

Spud Raver
31.03.2006, 01:44 PM
Hearts v Hibs Sunday 12pm.......I know what i'll be doing!!!! Cmon the Jambos!

Scottch
31.03.2006, 01:54 PM
I know what i'll be doing!!!!

Aye, so do we :jerkoff: - and it doesn't bare thinking about :shocked:

weeian
31.03.2006, 07:18 PM
wont be able to make this 1 guys. :(

/ian

borderduc
31.03.2006, 07:29 PM
Sorry I won't be able to make it as I'll be down south but have a good (dry ?) run to Oban on Sunday.

gordj65
01.04.2006, 01:07 PM
Hearts v Hibs Sunday 12pm.......I know what i'll be doing!!!! Cmon the Jambos!
id avoid the forth road bridge sunday afternoon evening theres bound to be loads of hbs fans throwing themselves off by then :) :) :) :)