PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Servicing in Leeds

Ducati John
30.12.2008, 07:33 PM
Hmm, I've I got this right you're asking me to advertise my services on here?
Right, hope you mean it cos here goes.
Ducati John, independent Ducati service engineer. Based at Rothwell near Leeds.
My website (www.ducati-john.co.uk) gives full details of services available, prices and contact information.
I'd like to think that most people know of me already but maybe not. Have a look at the site as there's a lot of useful information on there. If you can't find the info you need then feel free to contact me as I'm glad to help where I can.
Obviously if you want to bring your bike for a service or what ever then even better.
Cheers and happy riding!!
John

Jasper
30.12.2008, 11:12 PM
But your a to55er!! Oops sorry,wrong thread!!

I can give John the HIGHEST reccomendation.Always helpful,always willing to go out of his way to get you out of a spot.There are not enough superlatives to trult represent his services.

Use him,trust me you'll be back!!

That will be 50,John and and Happy New Year.:)

Hooky
31.12.2008, 02:07 PM
You've got quite a few fans around already John. I was talking to a guy with a silver Multu 1000 DS o/s HG Leeds yesterday and he spoke highly of you and your services.

Steve748
31.12.2008, 04:41 PM
Hi John, I was thinking of tootling on over to see you as we need to arrange your mate with his van to pick up my wee beastie up with a view to what we discussed last summer in the Cavendish :)

Ducati John
04.01.2009, 11:56 AM
You've got quite a few fans around already John. I was talking to a guy with a silver Multu 1000 DS o/s HG Leeds yesterday and he spoke highly of you and your services.

That'll have been a chap called Andy Wood I think, said he was off to HG. He hasn't had the Multi long but loves it.
Cheers
John

Ducati John
04.01.2009, 11:57 AM
Hi John, I was thinking of tootling on over to see you as we need to arrange your mate with his van to pick up my wee beastie up with a view to what we discussed last summer in the Cavendish :)

Just give me a call and we'll sort something out. You'll have to remind me what we discussed as I had my memory erased that night???
Cheers
John

twpd
11.03.2009, 11:15 AM
John looks after my bikes....a bit ;)

He's the only person I would trust with my 800ss race bike and his service is second to none. Which reminds me....I appear to have left a bike at his... :rolleyes:

its me
11.03.2009, 08:07 PM
I back all this top man.

Gizmo
11.03.2009, 08:33 PM
Folks, if you like the service why not give the thread a star rating so its easy to see services people think are good, use the rate thread link near the top :thumbs: