+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ducati 916 by Ian Falloon

Default Ducati 916 by Ian Falloon

Introduced at the end of 1993, the 916 spearheaded the Ducati revival of the 1990s. A product of Massimo Tamburini and the Cagiva Research Centre, the 916 immediately set new standards of performance for sporting motorcycles. This is epitomised by its incredible success in the World Superbike Championship in the hands of Carl Fogarty and Troy Corser. This all-colour book - part of a new series that includes titles on Honda FireBlade and Triumph Bonneville - describes the entire history and development of the landmark 916, including all racing and production models.

Ducati models
    1200 Multi & XR650R
    Good book, well worth reading

Ducati models
    916 sp3,baines imola

Default well worth the $$

Great resource. Appendix I & II usefull. Good photographs.

Ducati models
    Old and older.....
    Could I also recommend Ian Falloon's "Standard Catalog of Ducati Motorcycles"?
    This covers most (if not all) road bikes produced by the factory from 1946-2005. (Oddly enough I spotted it on Amazon and the cover on their copy is 1947-2005.)
    Book has enough information on each model to be informative and shows production numbers, and accompanying photographs are of good quality.
    I use this as my standard reference book initially.
    Other books such as by Mick Walker can give you technical specifications of particular models.

+ Reply to Thread