+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lothian and borders vintage motorcycle autojumble this sunday

Ducati models
    st2
    Other bikes
    lambretta GP175.lambretta li silver special 186, vespa Px210

Default lothian and borders vintage motorcycle autojumble this sunday

Its on this sunday in peebles, starts at 10.30 and its only ever a couple of quid for entry. sign posted , but it might be in the town hall im not sure.
    Dont think ive ever seen anything ducati related there, but then again i've never looked for anything ducati, just lambretta and vespa and theres never none of that there either. But its a wee run down to peebles and might be good as a wee stop on your way to the club meeting.
    the meaning of life, its about finding the silver lining in every situation

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gordj65 For This Useful Post:

Ducati models
    900ss ie - ST2 - ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by gordj65 View Post
    Its on this sunday in peebles, starts at 10.30 and its only ever a couple of quid for entry. sign posted , but it might be in the town hall im not sure.
    Dont think ive ever seen anything ducati related there, but then again i've never looked for anything ducati, just lambretta and vespa and theres never none of that there either. But its a wee run down to peebles and might be good as a wee stop on your way to the club meeting.

Gord, It was in the drill hall...

Me and Derek went to the bike jumble today at Peebles. A cracking day out and good run with plenty to see at the jumble and a good mixture of bikes
    coming and going all day.

Anyone on here who was behind us on the red 999 that went past as we pulled in at Biggar?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	49
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	8630  

Ducati models
    st2
    Other bikes
    lambretta GP175.lambretta li silver special 186, vespa Px210
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyrosko View Post
    Gord, It was in the drill hall...

Me and Derek went to the bike jumble today at Peebles. A cracking day out and good run with plenty to see at the jumble and a good mixture of bikes
    coming and going all day.

Anyone on here who was behind us on the red 999 that went past as we pulled in at Biggar?
    was down early with my son (he was 16 today) on the back of the lambretta. there wasnt anything inside that was lambretta or ducati that i could see but it was a great day for the run there and back and most importantly when i left there was a big crowd hanging about outside and the scooter started first kick! was well chuffed
    the meaning of life, its about finding the silver lining in every situation

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gordj65 For This Useful Post:

Ducati models
    900ss ie - ST2 - ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by gordj65 View Post
    was down early with my son (he was 16 today) on the back of the lambretta. there wasnt anything inside that was lambretta or ducati that i could see but it was a great day for the run there and back and most importantly when i left there was a big crowd hanging about outside and the scooter started first kick! was well chuffed
    I remember a scooter coming down the hill to the drill hall as we were going for a walk up the main street but that was about 2pm ish....There was a big crowd out in the street most of the day
    drooling over a good collection of bikes coming and going. A nice green laverda pulled up and parked next to us. All the italian stuff parked on the double yellows at the door Only other ducati we saw there was a black monster parked half way up the street. The home made soup in the canteen was welcomed when we arrived.

+ Reply to Thread