+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback and leaving

Ducati models
    848 Dark

Angry Feedback and leaving

Hi
    I am no longer a Ducatista, I have sold my Ducati and have replaced my bike with one from another manufacturer.
    I have sold my bike with no help from members, see 'Chat' - Selling; as of this moment 114 views and not one piece of advice.
    I haven't posted much, I am reluctant to because I ask for help on a matter (see above) and get sarcastic remarks. ie: I asked what was best way or glue for re sticking a tank pad, reply '6" nail'.
    Asked if it was possible to get the yellow shock spring coated red, reply what shade to match lipstick and nails.
    Just to name a couple, so crack on with the sarcasm and helpfulness I won't be part of it.
    I will have a couple of Ducati parts to sell which will be advertised at a reasonable rate, I am very reluctant to do a few members any favours, those individuals may very well get a taste of their own medicine.
    Goodbye Pete

Ducati models
    600 TT 600TL M750 750SS
    Other bikes
    BSA 441 VICTOR,Ducati 250 scrambler Triumph 5ta, Tribsa,Montessa Cota, Gilera
    Please allow me to gather your toys and place them back in your pram ! ffs grow up!
    Wha's Like Us?

Damn Few And They're A' Died!

Ducati models
    Supersport 939, 907ie
    Other bikes
    Pantah 500SL, Scrambler Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuke View Post
    Hi
    I am no longer a Ducatista, I have sold my Ducati and have replaced my bike with one from another manufacturer.
    I have sold my bike with no help from members, see 'Chat' - Selling; as of this moment 114 views and not one piece of advice.
    I haven't posted much, I am reluctant to because I ask for help on a matter (see above) and get sarcastic remarks. ie: I asked what was best way or glue for re sticking a tank pad, reply '6" nail'.
    Asked if it was possible to get the yellow shock spring coated red, reply what shade to match lipstick and nails.
    Just to name a couple, so crack on with the sarcasm and helpfulness I won't be part of it.
    I will have a couple of Ducati parts to sell which will be advertised at a reasonable rate, I am very reluctant to do a few members any favours, those individuals may very well get a taste of their own medicine.
    Goodbye Pete
    Sorry to hear that you're leaving us Pete.
    I had a look through your previous posts and the only one I can find that is relevant is this one http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/...ht=#post247313. Yet you were given sound advice with no hint of sarcasm
    If you want sarky try the other UK Ducati forum.

Old enough to know better, young enough not to care

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Derek For This Useful Post:

Ducati models
    749bp
    Pete,

are you sure you've got the right forum?

Ive also had a look back through your posts/discussions and I can't see any of the negative comments you mention?

RE selling your bike, is the issue that people didnt comment to help you with advice to sell it?
    You cant force people to comment on threads.
    There is also other stuff going in which may be a distraction to folks on here.

A WISE man speaks 'coz he has something to say. An IDIOT speaks 'coz he has to say something!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RobbieT For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread