+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rivington Barn bike meet

  1. #1
    Join Date
    06.01.2006
    Location
    Cheshire
    Ducati models
    748
    Posts
    1,064

    Default Rivington Barn bike meet

    My local bike meet - Sunday at the top barn, Mon - Sat at the bottom barn.

    Interesting route from the motorway:

    Junc 6 M61
    A6 heading north for 3 miles
    turn right into Grimeford lane
    At the end of Grimeford lane cross the main road to the lane opposite (take it easy this is a 50 yard lane)
    Turn left on to New Road
    1.2 miles Turn left onto Horrobin Road over the dam
    Stay on this road for 1.5 miles then turn left (Sunday) or right (Sat) to Rivington Barn

  2. #2
    Join Date
    12.02.2007
    Location
    Wigan
    Ducati models
    Matrix Streetfechter
    Posts
    534
    Got the T SHirt..............

  3. #3
    Join Date
    31.12.2005
    Location
    harrogate
    Ducati models
    1098, Kona SS, Pace RC303
    Posts
    6,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul748 View Post
    My local bike meet - Sunday at the top barn, Mon - Sat at the bottom barn.

    Interesting route from the motorway:

    Junc 6 M61
    A6 heading north for 3 miles
    turn right into Grimeford lane
    At the end of Grimeford lane cross the main road to the lane opposite (take it easy this is a 50 yard lane)
    Turn left on to New Road
    1.2 miles Turn left onto Horrobin Road over the dam
    Stay on this road for 1.5 miles then turn left (Sunday) or right (Sat) to Rivington Barn
    You promising us a rideout round your way THIS year then?
    MAD AS A FISH! TOO OLD TO CARE!
    www.psychlosport.co.uk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    06.01.2006
    Location
    Cheshire
    Ducati models
    748
    Posts
    1,064
    I have moved house now skipper, all rideout will be around Cheshire and Wales.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    31.12.2005
    Location
    harrogate
    Ducati models
    1098, Kona SS, Pace RC303
    Posts
    6,868
    sounds good to me - when? or are we goin' peddlin'?
    MAD AS A FISH! TOO OLD TO CARE!
    www.psychlosport.co.uk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    06.01.2006
    Location
    Cheshire
    Ducati models
    748
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by rockjock620 View Post
    sounds good to me - when? or are we goin' peddlin'?
    Welcome to do both, I am 10 mile from Delamere!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    22.05.2006
    Location
    Cheshire
    Ducati models
    749s, Multi 1100s
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul748 View Post
    Welcome to do both, I am 10 mile from Delamere!!!

    paul, now you live so close, are you going to come to the cheshire branch meet?
    Padge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    06.01.2006
    Location
    Cheshire
    Ducati models
    748
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    paul, now you live so close, are you going to come to the cheshire branch meet?
    Funny you should mention this, I was winding Martin up at the DM Classic weekend saying that i will join the Steves Cheshire MOB, so the answer is yes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    22.05.2006
    Location
    Cheshire
    Ducati models
    749s, Multi 1100s
    Posts
    223
    good man! see ya soon.
    Padge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    12.09.2014
    Location
    canada
    Ducati models
    M620
    Posts
    9
    I am going for the road trip on my local bike and may be my friends also along with me toward the Vietnam and roads are much complicated there which is increase the intensity of entertainment..

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts